Who doesn't need to concentrate on the positive things just a tad more?
1. Long thunderstorms (with torrential rain, of course).
2. The Lion Sleeps Tonight (by The Tokens)
3. Driving with the windows down, and music playing
4. Bright colors
5. Suns & moons
6. The scent of spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cypress...)
7. Going to the movie theatre - by myself!
10. (Genuine) Hugs
11. Happy inanimate objects!
12. Good listenders
14. Lace, pearls, and sparkles
15. Greenhouses (with mini waterfalls)
16. Playing "stylist" for people ;-)
17. Sharing a story
18. Sunsets and sunrises
19. Spreading hope with certainty
20. Quiet snowfalls -- they're magical.
22. The expectant silence of an empty chapel
23. Flickering candles
I was inspired to do this post by fellow Blogger, Lisa. You can check out her musings on http://www.neebeep.com/itsownsweetwillneebeepc/.
I want to hear what makes YOU happy! Leave some cheers below!