Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rantaholics Anonymous... and Other Relevant Interests.

Hi.

My name is Wyld. And I'm a rantaholic.

My last rant was one day, five hours, and fifty-one minutes ago.

I am tired of ranting, and I have made the first two steps towards a rant-free life.
First, I have recognized that there is a problem. Second, I have decided to change. So, one of the many reasons I have decided to start this blog is to learn to control my ranting (i.e. complaining). I can post anything I want about anything I want (sounds thrilling, huh?), but it CANNOT have complaining or whining or self-centered fussing in it.
Feel free to correct me if I do any of the above on this blog. I give you license.

So. Now that we're clear on the Ultimate Origins of the Rant Free Blog, I can monotonously notify you of the other reasons I started this blog.

Well... the main reason is that I was bored. Heck, I still am bored. Hmmm... you know... I bet YOU'RE bored, too! What a coincidence. Anyway, there really aren't any other reasons besides my boredom and my ultimate decision to stop complaining. Oh, but I was also inspired by my Mom and my friend, who are both Bloggy Bloggers. They will love me for calling them Bloggy Bloggers.  

Anyway, in the time warp where I sometimes partially exist, it is past my bedtime. So...

Goodnight, people of the universe.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! -MK (annie's sister).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose- YES!!! I did!!! Thanks for commenting!!! ^_^ It makes me feel encouraged. ;-)

    MK- Thanks SO much!!! I hope you continue to love it!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete