Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Top Ten Beauty Products: DAY FOUR

4. Clarisonic MIA

OK so it's $149.00. NO, DON'T LEAVE!! Let me speak - er - write first.

Bad news first:
CONS:
a) the price, b) you must replace the brush every 3 months, which is an extra $25.00

PROS:

a) It removes over six times the grime and makeup washed off by your hands or a washcloth alone.

b) It cleanses pores (and reduces their visible size) so well that your cleanser's effectiveness will be maximized to its intended potential. 
(True story: The use of a particular natural cleanser along with the MIA worked wonders for me skin which it had not done when I used a cloth).

c) It gently sloughs off dead skin, giving your face a radiant glow.

d) Specifically to acne-sufferers: Throw away the prescription drugs -- you're in for the ride of your life. I guarantee this product will clear up your acne. Why? Oh, there are many technial reasons which a dermatologist could give you, I'm sure. But my personal experience is simply that all the acne products I used were not getting into my pores because my pores were clogged. MIA unclogged them and got the cleanser where it needs to be. 

A word of warning: I got the MIA as a Christmas gift and felt immediate results -- but I had to use it for over five months before I saw results. (That makes sense, as the dermatologists usually have you try a product for six months before dubbing it a failure). My skin is clearer than ever and is boosting my confidence to new heights!!!

I really recommend you either save your pennies or write to Santa about this one, because it's worth it. Come on, you know you want to click...

No comments:

Post a Comment