Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top Ten Beauty Products: DAY 3

I know, I know, this should be like... day seven or something. I have a good excuse; my sister's wedding was on Saturday! HA! No complaining from YOU. ;-)

Have fun with this one...



3. Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation

A few days after I bought this foundation, I was raving about it to a good friend of mine. She didn't seem impressed by my 5 star review, and I was wondering why until she said; "Hm. I wonder how long it will be until you return this one." 

She wasn't being grumpy, she was talking as someone who knows me well. I have a tendency to buy a beauty product, love it for a week, then, when I start to recognize its flaws, I fly to Sephora to exchange it for something bigger and better. 

I've been wearing this stuff for about 7 weeks. 'Nuff said?

It comes in 26 shades, with varying undertones (pink, yellow, and olive) so each can find their appropriate match. This is the first time I have ever found a liquid foundation which matches my skin tone so well. My shade is ultra-pale, but with pink undertones: it doesn't wash me out or turn me orange like most foundations do. 

It doesn't come off easily to the touch (but it comes off well when you wash your face; it's non-comedogenic.

It's buildable and can also be concentrated in areas to be used as a concealer

It has a smooth, whipped texture and does not look cakey and artificial.

If I were to name my two favorite things about this product it would be the maximum coverage with minimum buildage, and the plethora of color choices.

$40.00 per bottle which lasts for a few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment