Friday, April 22, 2011

LAST Fishy Fridays: Good Friday... and Earth Day

Due to the somber nature of Good Friday, today's post is not humorous, but a meditation of sorts. 
Today just happens to be Earth Day, and although it is a positively wonderful thing to celebrate this beautiful world which God gave us, I have noticed that people are placing cuddly pandas and huggable trees over the terrible and violent, yet heart-stoppingly awesome death of the Man who died for us all. I drew this picture in an attempt to give some perspective on priorities. 



3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love, love this drawing

    - a fan from Cat's 207 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How appropriate! I love it ! I am coming from your moms blog btw :) I hope you have a great Easter .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete